Stain Rx contains surfactants, safe solvents and stain reducing components and has no phosphorous, peroxide or chlorine bleach.
Stain Rx is pH neutral and will not adversely affect colorfast washable fabrics and MAY BE DISCHARGED DIRECTLY INTO SEPTIC TANKS WITH NO HARM.
Additionally, Stain Rx keeps colors vibrant and whites whiter without oxidizing agents.
Stain Rx removes many tough and even old stains. Please keep in mind, NO STAIN REMOVING PRODUCT REMOVES ALL STAINS. For best results, apply as soon as possible.
Stain Rx is recommended for:
- Red, Rosé and White wines and beer
- Most drinks and sauces: including cola, fresh tea, brandy, whisky, rum, fresh coffee, apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, yellow mustard and ketchup
- Iodine and most medicinal stains
- Perspiration stains
- Most fresh hair dye stains
- Fresh blood stains
Stain Rx has been test to clean the following materials:
- Colorfast washable fabrics
- Platinum, gold, silver and diamond jewelry
- Sinks, stainless steel, plastic items, cabinets, counter tops and other non-porous surfaces
- Upholstery, carpets & furniture
- Yellowed fabrics
NOW AVAILABLE - OUR NEW SPRING FRESH SCENT! You can order Online!
Cambridge Diagnostic Products
6880 NW 17th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309