Monday, November 22, 2010
The Firm represents Florida real estate developers, borrowers and lenders in:
Real estate development companies
Automotive dealerships banks
Real estate leasing and management companies
Retail businesses in areas as diverse as petroleum, air cargo, advertising, general contracting and manufacturing
A variety of other corporations, general and limited partnerships, joint ventures and limited liability companies
Pathman Lewis utilizes technology to its advantage which permits the Firm to represent its clients quickly and cost effectively in both small to large size transactions, including volume closings for condominiums.
For more information, check out their website
Pathman Lewis, LLP
Attorneys At Law
One Biscayne Tower
2 South Biscayne Blvd., Suite 2400
Miami, Florida 33131
Providing legal services across South Florida covering Miami-Dade, Monroe,
Martin, Broward and Palm Beach Counties
The hiring of a Florida Lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Medical Qigong, healing occurs through balancing qi or electromagnetic energy which surrounds and pervades all living creatures. Chinese medicine is a complete system of medicine that recognizes the root causes of symptoms or disease, and treats the client as a whole system. In the future, diseases will be seen and worked with before they reach the physical body.
…… Dr. Of Medical Qigong (China)
…… Dean of Advanced Studies @ Barbara Brennan School of Healing 2000-2007
…… Core Energetics Therapist
…… Clairvision Practitioner
3 Treasures Healing
Call (786) 512-7096
We specialize in loans for auto titles, auto equity loans and auto refinancing.
Embassy Loans is Ft. Lauderdale's leader for loans on your auto title. If you have the title, we have the money you need to get your life back on track.
Refinance your car, truck or van with a short-term loan on the equity of your vehicle - regardless of credit. Join thousands of customers who have used their vehicle title to get money FAST...
Embassy Loans is a consumer finance company licensed under Statute 516 [Consumer Finance] in the State of Florida. Because we specialize in equity loans, loans are based on equity, not personal credit scores - and are made regardless of personal credit history.
With Embassy Loans of Ft. Lauderdale .
* You keep the car and the cash
* Same day cash
* A-Rated with the Better Business Bureau
* Offering some of the Lowest Rates in Florida - as low as 1.5% monthly
* Borrow up to $5,000
* Monthly Payments - 12 to 18 month financing
* Bad credit? No credit? No problem - Regardless of Credit
Call 866-277-5798 or visit our wesbite to apply
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Gourmet At Your Door is your home delivery service of (ready to cook) five-star restaurant quality portioned controlled foods. Our company features and distributes an extensive variety of top quality gourmet products.
Seafood - Salmon - Lobster - Shrimp - Tuna - Sea Bass - Premium Cuts of Beef - Kobe Beef - Pork - Lamb - Poultry - Organic Meats - Heat & Serve
* To provide the highest quality products available
* To satisfy and delight our customers with great food, service and value
* To take part on the hearty development of our communities and neighborhoods
* To care about our Team members and families wellness
We are inspected and certified by outside agencies (local and nationwide) whose requirements exceed those of the USDA. We inspect our suppliers’ facilities to ensure wholesome practices on their part, and we take the extra steps necessary to provide you with the assurance that we strictly manage a system that safeguards the products we deliver to your door.
Order your Steaks & Seafood On-line with Gourmet At Your Door!
When you think about living full or part time in Central America, Costa Rica seems to be the first country that comes to mind. Having spent a fair amount of time in both Costa Rica and Panama, I may be able to offer a somewhat unique perspective when comparing the two countries. While both countries are similar in many respects, there are some major differences that you should be aware of.
First of all, there are many similarities. Both Panama and Costa Rica have mountains, oceans, beaches, volcanoes, tropical rain forests, zip line and eco tours, hot springs and exotic wildlife. Both countries have more residents who speak English in the bigger cities, while very little English is spoken in the more remote areas. Both countries have similar temperate climates, and both are quite beautiful. I honestly can't think of a single good thing about Costa Rica that you can't also find in Panama.
Now let's talk about the significant differences:
- Retiree incentives: Panama rolls out the red carpet for retirees, with one of the best benefit programs in the world. Retirees can enjoy steeps discounts of up to 50% on everything from hotels and airfare to entertainment and healthcare. Costa Rica has no such program - retirees are not offered a single benefit, discount, or incentive of any kind.For this reason alone, it amazes me that anybody would retire to Costa Rica. I have to assume that the only people moving to Costa Rica are the ones who simply have not done their research.
- Roads: Costa Rica is famous for its bad roads, and they are terrible. Some of the main roads are so bad that they are nearly impassable. Panama's main roads are all paved and relatively pothole-free. President Martinelli has made a major road building commitment throughout the country, which has already resulted in an even better road system.
- Cost of goods: Panama is a big winner here. Thanks to the Panama Canal and its huge port, manufactured goods are much less expensive in Panama. Household appliances, electronics, building materials, almost everything is more expensive in Costa Rica. I haven't had any experience buying cars in Costa Rica, but I've heard from reliable sources that Costa Rica has a huge tax on automobiles that I know for a fact Panama doesn't have. Apparently a $20,000 car in Panama would cost around $35,000 in Costa Rica.
- Currency: Again, Panama comes out ahead. The official currency in Panama is the Balboa, which is tied directly to the U.S. dollar. The paper money (one dollar bill and up) is all U.S. currency, and there is no exchange rate. The currency in Costa Rica is the colon, and exchange rates fluctuate on a regular basis. You need to constantly change your U.S. money into colones, bring a calculator everywhere you go, and always be aware of locals trying to take advantage of you. Financial transactions of any kind are much easier in Panama.
- Capital Cities: When you fly into San Jose, Costa Rica, it feels like you've landed in a third world ghetto, but when you fly into Panama City you feel like you've arrived to a modern, cosmopolitan metropolis. It's really about that simple - the difference between the two cities is staggering. San Jose is a dirty, dangerous place with about four street signs in the entire city. Panama City has dozens of gleaming new skyscrapers and is in an obvious phase of progressive expansion. One reason that Panama City is light years ahead of San Jose is the fact that the U.S. was actively involved in the Canal until 1999, so the infrastructure is surprisingly modern. It's not a coincidence that a Trump Tower is going up in Panama City, but not in San Jose.On a side note, I have found the people in Panama City to be much friendlier and more helpful than those in San Jose.
- Crime: No contest here; Costa Rica has a much higher rate of crime. Armed robberies, carjackings and other violent crimes occur far more frequently in Costa Rica. In 2007 the U.S. State Department designated Costa Rica as a "high crime rate country" for tourists (http://www.osac.gov/Reports/report.cfm?contentID=62156).While these crimes do occur in Panama, the incidence is much lower and they occur primarily in the Canal Zone, between Panama City and Colon. I've been living part time in Santiago (three hours west of Panama City) for over two years, and nobody I've talked to has ever heard of a murder, armed robbery, or even a mugging. I've left tools and work boots outside of my house for weeks at a time, and I've never had anything stolen. This would be unheard of in Costa Rica, where theft is a common, everyday occurrence.
- Real Estate: Let's save the best for last; you can purchase land in Panama for a fraction of what it would cost you in Costa Rica. For example, the same five acre mini ranch with ocean views and riverfront that I'm selling in Panama for around $90,000 would cost more than $500,000 in Costa Rica. Land in Costa Rica is roughly five times more expensive than comparable land in Panama.
Another big difference between the countries involves squatters. In Costa Rica if you buy land and squatters move onto it, in three months they actually have legal rights to your property, and protracted legal action is required to get rid of them. Incredible, but true. In Panama, squatters have no legal rights of any kind. If you buy land in Panama, leave it alone for ten years, and upon your return people are living on it, you can have them removed immediately.
Having spent about half of my time in Panama over the last two years, I was initially puzzled by the fact that the interior of the country is so far behind Costa Rica in terms of real estate development. It is a vastly superior country to Costa Rica (for the aforementioned reasons), and when I started inquiring as why this was the case I kept getting back a one word response - "Noriega." Up until 1990, when he was forcefully removed from power, Noriega had a stranglehold on the country, and he allowed very little development from outside investors. That was only 20 years ago, and Panama has been catching up ever since.
There are some popular, well developed places in Panama. Panama City itself (as well as the entire Canal Zone), Valle de Anton, and Boquete are probably the better known areas. They all have large "gringo" communities, and prime land is often well in excess of $100/meter squared (the way land is measured in Panama).
In my opinion, by far the best area in Panama in terms of future growth potential is the western slope of the Azuero peninsula. Located on the Pacific side of Panama about three hours from Panama City, there is a new (completed four years ago) paved road that runs the entire length of the coastline, ending at the Cerro Hoya National Park. The land is beautiful, the views are outstanding, and it is very early in the development cycle. At present there are no large projects in the area, but there will be. I believe that marinas, hotels, large housing projects, etc will all happen in the next several years.
One can look at Ocean Ridge Estates to get a feel for the low prices that are available in the area. I have 16 mini ranches between 3 and 12 acres, most of which have riverfront and ocean views. The purchase price of $5.00/meter squared includes water, electric, a road to each lot, and full title, as well as any assistance needed in the building of a house. This is one of the best values in Panama, if not the best.
I think the facts speak for themselves. If you visit both countries you'll find out for yourself that Panama is far superior to Costa Rica for many reasons. Do your research, and you should come to the conclusion that Ocean Ridge Estates on the Azuero peninsula is one of the best values in the entire country of Panama.
About the Author
Jay Stafford is interested in helping people about Real estate. To learn more about panama real estate, visit http://www.thepanamacollection.com
Thursday, November 18, 2010
As South Florida’s leader and supplier of eco-friendly green building supplies and home solutions, the mission of Eco Simplista is quite simple. We believe the use of non-toxic, sustainable products and services will update and enhance your home, while bettering our world. For us home design is a combination of functionality, style and endurance, combined with a moral, social and environmental responsibility. At Eco Simplista design is about creating solutions from natural elements. Eco Simplista is here to help you to live, create, and innovate an environmentally responsible lifestyle.
What started as a simple “non-toxic” paint store in 2008 has transpired into a sustainable design haven.
At Eco Simplista, we research extensively to find unique, creative, sustainable products that perform far superior to even the most “toxic” substitutes found at the big box outlets, which is no easy task.
* Green Cleaning Products
* Paints & Finishes
* Caulking & Adhesives
* Paint Stripping Products
* Venetian Plaster & Stucco
* Wood Finishing, Wood Stains, Sealants, Polish
* Specialty Floor Coatings
* Specialty Wall Coatings
* Specialty Sealers
* Wall Coverings
* Eco Flooring, Wood, Tiles, Bamboo, Eco Timber, Plyboo, Coconut Palm, Cork, Expanco, Recycled Rubber, Concrete, Marmoleum, Carpet
* Countertops - Poured Concrete - Alkemi-Recycled Surface Material
* Decorative Concrete - Strippers, Etch, Cleaners & Degreasers, Stains, Sealers, Decorative Aggregates
* Energy & Water, Flush Choice, Lighting, Rainwater Control / Harvesting, RainTube, Rainwater HOG
How We Select Our Products
When selecting which products we are going to carry we use the following criteria:
Performance - Does it perform as well as or better than similar products? We test all products before bringing them into Eco Simplista to sell to our customers.
Health - Is it healthier and safer for us and the environment than similar traditional products?
Cost - Is it a reasonably priced solution for our customers?
Use - Would we personally use it in our workplace or home? Only after we are satisfied that a product successfully meets all the above requirements do we offer the product to our customers.
Knowledgeable product support
Almost all of the big-box stores are offering items that are labeled “green” but often times the sales person has little or no knowledge of the product, how to use it or what makes it better than another product. Everything that we offer in our store not only have we asked the manufacturer what steps it has taken to make the product less toxic; but in addition we have tested it ourselves!
Order your Green Products from us Online
Your Eco-Friendly Home Improvement Company
Non-Toxic Zero VOC Paint, Eco Flooring, Concrete Countertops, Decorative Concrete & Remodeling Supplies
699 East Oakland Park Blvd., Oakland Park, Fl 33334
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Known for their great food and affordable prices, you will want to add this restaurant to your regular list of places to eat.
Most anyone that lives in Broward County has eaten at Rickey’s in Hollywood. The Hollywood / Pembroke Pines location has been around for over 55 years.
Rickey's also offers excellent Catering Services. With specialty food platters that will satisfy everyone's appetite.
Ask about the reserving Rickey's Banquet Hall for Parties - Great Food, Lots of Room, Free parking and best of all no clean up
Catch the Miami Heat in action or the Dolfins Football in the Sports Bar - Rickey's is perfect place to enjoy the games with cold beverages, wonderful food and HD TV's on most every wall
Just west of University Drive on the north side street in the Shopping Center
Mon-Fri – 4pm to 4am
Sat & Sun – 12noon to 4am
Happy Hour 4-7pm and 10-12am
Superior Dining Service
DirectTV NFL Package
Sports Bar with HD TV's
Full menu served until closing
Dine in or Take Out
Wide variety of food
Plenty of Parking
In The Biz Specials - All the time
Party Room for Social Events
Broward Catering - hors d'oeuvres, complete meals, the freshest ingredients, for receptions, parties or picnics
Rickey’s Sports Bar & Grill
8389 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, Florida 33024
Monday, November 15, 2010
Why would you need a Personal Fitness Trainer?
* Are you Over Weight?
* Need to get in Shape?
* Tired of just sitting in a chair?
* Want to do better in a sport?
* Learn to exercise the right way
* Build personal confidence
* Train with someone that can help you get results
We design fitness programs for:
* Weight Loss Programs
* Elite Fitness Trainer
* Body Building Trainer
* MMA strength training
* A - Z Sports Specialist
* Nutritional Advice
* Contest Preparation Expert
* Custom Workout Programs
* We work with all ages
We provide personal fitness training in Davie, Plantation, Weston, Cooper City, South West Ranches, and Pembroke Pines
Call Us Today to find out how we can help you get into shape!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Stain Rx contains surfactants, safe solvents and stain reducing components and has no phosphorous, peroxide or chlorine bleach.
Stain Rx is pH neutral and will not adversely affect colorfast washable fabrics and MAY BE DISCHARGED DIRECTLY INTO SEPTIC TANKS WITH NO HARM.
Additionally, Stain Rx keeps colors vibrant and whites whiter without oxidizing agents.
Stain Rx removes many tough and even old stains. Please keep in mind, NO STAIN REMOVING PRODUCT REMOVES ALL STAINS. For best results, apply as soon as possible.
Stain Rx is recommended for:
..... Red, Rosé, White Wines and beer
..... Most drinks and sauces: including cola, fresh tea, brandy, whisky, rum, fresh coffee, apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, yellow mustard and ketchup
..... Iodine and most medicinal stains
..... Perspiration stains
..... Most fresh hair dye stains
..... Fresh blood stains
Stain Rx has been test to clean the following materials:
..... Colorfast washable fabrics
..... Platinum, gold, silver and diamond jewelry
..... Sinks, stainless steel, plastic items, cabinets, counter tops and other non porous surfaces
..... Upholstery, carpets & furniture
..... Yellowed fabrics
NOW AVAILABLE - OUR NEW SPRING FRESH SCENT! You can order Online!
Cambridge Diagnostic Products
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Located in Deerfield Beach, FL, Advanced Media Technologies, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of ITOCHU International. ITOCHU International, Inc. is the North American subsidiary of ITOCHU Corporation, one of Japan's leading companies. With operations in over 80 countries covering a broad range of industries, ITOCHU's revenues place it among the world's largest corporations of any type.
AMT has an unmatched inventory of stocked items which include the following Broadband and CATV electronics equipment:
- Digital Analog IP Headend Products
- Digicipher Receivers
- RF & Fiber Transport
- Digital Encoders
- Ad Insertion Equipment
- Line Gear
- Cable Modems & Gateways
- Digital QAM & IP Set Tops
- Plus more!
Advanced Media Technologies, Inc.
3150 SW 15th Street
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442